Account Representative, NV
Job Summary: The Account Representative is responsible for all aspects of revenue generation, new client acquisition, and client relationship management.
- Find and grow opportunities by proactively connecting with mid-market and large accounts.
- Presents, proposes, negotiates, and closes new accounts using a consultative sales approach.
- Develops comprehensive account strategies to win new business and increase revenue from existing accounts.
- Ability to articulate NCS Value Proposition and differentiate NCS from competitors.
- Partner with other departments to ensure client sales, satisfaction and customer experience.
- Assist with implementation, onboarding, and training with client (remote and on site).
- Maintain detailed sales forecasts of identified and proposed opportunities
- Prepares sales reports for internal review
- Demonstrate a superior knowledge of all products and services, relevant selling points, benefits and value of NCS’ service.
- Contact & educate key decision makers in targeted accounts on the value our service provides
- Ensures data integrity of CRM to ensure accurate reporting of activities, prospects, and sales.
- Participate in planning, developing, and delivering educational content such as NCS Extra Credit’s, webinars and seminars
- Meet key performance indicators based on budget, sales leads, and customer contacts – phone calls and emails.
- Travel as needed to customer sites and trade shows
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Sales acumen
- Ability to sell value
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Education, Experience, Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 plus years relevant sales experience
- Consecutive years of meeting or exceeding defined budget goals
- Experience with client relations and consultative sales principles and techniques is required.
- Experience with high volume sales and cold calling preferred
- Experience with CRM systems such as Sugar, is preferred
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, via phone and email
- Manual dexterity
- Near visual acuity
- Ability to travel within the United States
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience/education
- Paid holiday, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flextime, Work from Home
- Life, health, dental, long and short term disability
- 401k plan with company contribution
- Team building: Casual Fridays, Holiday Party, Summer Barbecue, Corn Hole Tournament
- Pleasant, professional, clean work environment
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME W/ SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO: email@example.com