Content Marketing Internship
Are you looking for an opportunity to be involved with a wide range of marketing projects for a small to mid-size B2B company where you can make a significant impact? Do you love to write and/or create content (written, visual, digital, video, voice, etc.) that tells a story well, yet also provides value? Do you love to strategize ways to do things differently? Then, we want to speak to you! NCS Credit is looking for someone who has a passion to help us communicate our message effectively, so we can reach more businesses and help them get paid for the work that they do.
Our ideal candidate has an eye for detail and a fundamental understanding of how to transform basic information into dynamic content. The person selected will work with a small but nimble marketing team, to transform content into show-stopping experiences and collateral that inspire action from our clients or prospects. Each day will be a different experience, with an opportunity to practice and sharpen skills, while being involved in a variety of hands-on marketing projects to build a portfolio of experience.
This internship is ideal for bold, savvy and hardworking individuals at a junior college level or above, graduates or those returning to the workforce.
- Assist with creating, editing, optimizing, and strategizing the direction and/or distribution of content
- Help the team with rebranding initiative and updating/repurposing marketing collateral to ensure content—regardless of its form—is interesting, relevant, and discoverable
- Participate in brainstorming marketing campaigns that play a critical role with inbound marketing strategy
- Assist with finding conventional and unconventional ways to create and use content to build awareness, consideration, and affect decision stages
- Adhere to brand guidelines, while executing assigned tasks/projects in a timely and professional manner
- Research internal resources, competitors and other industries to find new content ideas and strategies
- Assist with analyzing and reporting performance for all platforms and campaigns
- Special projects as assigned
Qualifications, Required Skills and Proficiencies:
- Excellent communication skills, with an unselfish approach to writing specifically for marketing purposes
- Ability to create high-quality content that focuses on the target audience, and keeps SEO best practices in mind
- Exceptional editing skills, masterful research and analysis skills
- Proactive problem-solver, intuitiveness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrate a strong “work smarter, not harder” work ethic
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS Office (Word, PPT & Excel)
- Tech-savvy, capable and willing to learn new systems, procedures, and processes
- Ability to work in a business team environment, punctuality, and professionalism
- Graphic design and video production/editing experience a plus
- Experience with HTML and WordPress a plus
25-35 hours per week paid internship ($18 per hr.). Hours are flexible based on availability, and a work from home/hybrid opportunity is available for the right candidate. Casual work environment. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
NCS Credit, based in Highland Heights, Ohio, is a B2B, family-owned business that offers proactive solutions to secure receivables, minimize credit risk and improve profitability for small businesses, as well as Fortune 500 companies. Since 1970, NCS Credit has been an industry leader throughout the U.S. and Canada in collections, mechanic’s lien laws and UCC filings. We ensure companies get paid for the work that they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer