Secured Services Coordinator
Job Summary: The Secured Services Coordinator works closely with the Secured Services Specialist(s) & Secured Services Lead, providing support and delivering exceptional service throughout the preliminary notice and mechanic’s lien process. This position is responsible for communicating regularly with the Notice/Lien team, clients & attorneys, and interdepartmentally, managing a client construction portfolio and ensuring statutory deadlines and compliance requirements are met.
- Assist the Secured Services Specialist(s) and Secured Services Lead with the attorney preliminary notice and in-house & attorney mechanic’s lien process
- Perform comprehensive set up, verification & review of construction project information, as required
- Handle escalations of construction project research at the county assessor & recorder and state websites; Conduct internet research & GIS county mapping, along with other proprietary research (i.e., contractor’s license bond, building permit, property owner, notice of commencement and corporate searching), as needed
- Perform an extensive review and audit of projects placed for in-house & attorney mechanic’s lien services, including but not limited to notices, liens, release of liens, withdrawal bond claims, demand letters, etc.
- File documents at various county clerk offices; follow up for recording/completion, process billing
- Prepare, send, coordinate and follow-up with attorney Notice/Lien services
- Review notice, lien, and other legal documents, including internal documents for accuracy
- Manage external response mail
- Prioritize workload, ensuring statutory deadlines are met, along with NCS Credit standard turnaround times
- Manage a variety of construction projects/services simultaneously
- Research lien laws, case law and state notes, as needed
- Participate & contribute to department rocks, projects, and process improvement
- Provide prompt & extraordinary client service
- Other duties as assigned
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to conduct extensive research
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Education, Experience, Certifications:
- Associate’s degree; Paralegal or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 year of professional office work experience preferably in the legal field or any combination of education and relevant work experience.
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, via phone and email
- Manual dexterity
- Near visual acuity
- Prolonged sitting while viewing a computer monitor
- Frequent typing and use of keyboard/mouse
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience/education
- Paid holiday, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flextime, Work from Home
- Life, health, dental, long and short term disability
- 401k plan with company contribution
- Team building: Casual Fridays, Holiday Party, Summer Barbecue, Corn Hole Tournament
- Pleasant, professional, clean work environment
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME W/ SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO: email@example.com