Job Description: Through our propriety technology you will assist clients with research and verification of required data mandated by Mechanic’s Lien laws in the United States and Canada.
- Manage client construction project portfolio; initiating and completing the notice and mechanic’s lien/bond claim deadline driven process.
- Thorough set up & review of construction project information.
- Complete project research at the county assessor & recorder and state websites; Google & GIS county mapping, and other internet and proprietary research.
- Conduct project verification, construction lender searches, payment bond investigations via research and phone/email contact with the construction ladder of supply.
- Resolve discrepancies, make determinations & recommendations.
- Prepare and review notice, lien and/or bond claim documents for signature and notarization and follow up.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and collaborate often.
- Provide prompt & extraordinary customer service, client follow up.
- Coordinate a variety of projects simultaneous.
- Contribute ideas to workflow and departmental improvements.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Dependable; must be able to work M-F 8:30AM-5:00PM
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, self-motivated, team player
- Minimum Associates Degree
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience/education
- Paid holiday, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flextime, Remote work
- Life, health, dental, long and short term disability
- 401k plan with company contribution
- Team building: Casual Fridays, Holiday Party, Summer Barbecue, Corn Hole Tournament
- Pleasant, professional, clean work environment
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME W/ SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO: email@example.com