Protect Your Accounts Receivable. Monitor Your Customer for Bankruptcy.
NCS now offers bankruptcy monitoring which will alert you if your customer files for bankruptcy protection. This vital service provides prompt email notification of the filing and will include the jurisdiction, court, chapter of bankruptcy, case number, date of filing, the option to purchase bankruptcy documents and next action recommendations.
With Bankruptcy Monitoring, NCS will:
- Monitor your customer for bankruptcy filing*
- Alert you via email within 24-48 business hours of a bankruptcy being filed
- Provide you with a next action recommendation
- Offer assistance with the filing of secured and/or unsecured Proof of Claims, a Relief from Stay, or 546(b) Notices
With Bankruptcy Monitoring, you can:
- Recover capital and assets by responding quickly to bankruptcy proceedings
- Meet time sensitive requirements for the Proof of Claim or reclamation
- Consider immediate retrieval of inventory for a PMSI UCC filing
- Promptly pursue foreclosure on mechanic’s liens and suit on bond claim
For more information: Call 800-826-5256 or Email SecureYourTomorrow@ncscredit.com
*U.S. registered entitiesand individuals only.