Webinar: Building Payment Security with Preliminary Notices
June 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Learn How Preliminary Notices Can Leverage Payment
Concerned about extending credit for construction projects?
Unsure how to minimize your risk?
The lien and bond claim process frequently begins with a statutory preliminary notice. The requirements and timeframes for serving a notice vary from state to state. If this process is not precisely followed, your rights may not be fully protected. Attend this free webinar to learn about:
- BENEFITS of serving a notice
- CRITICAL COMPONENTS affecting the validity of a notice
- COMPLEX time requirements
- DISPELLING common customer objections
- June 18
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Webinar, Notice & Mechanic's Lien Webinar