- This event has passed.
Webinar: Using UCC Filings and Mechanic’s Liens in an Uncertain Economy to Make Your Company a Payment Priority
April 6 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Businesses prioritize how, when and which vendors are paid and often pay secured creditors ahead of unsecured creditors. But why? In this webinar, we will review how you, as a trade creditor, can use secured transactions to ensure you are a payment priority for your customers, and the legal protections available should your customer default or file for bankruptcy protection.
We will discuss:
- Benefits of being a secured creditor, especially in this uncertain economy
- The necessary elements to a secured transaction
- Overcoming objections to UCC filings and preliminary notices
- What to do in the event of customer default or bankruptcy
This session will:
- Help minimize write-offs | increase working capital
- Increase your credit knowledge and value to your company
- Answer your questions about developing a program that’s right for you!
- April 6
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Webinar, UCC Webinar, Notice & Mechanic's Lien Webinar