- This event has passed.
Webinar: “Trends in Securitization and Impacts of Natural Disasters” presented by The Credit Research Foundation and NCS
June 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Natural disasters create challenging business situations. Opportunities to assist in the re-building are plentiful, however, these opportunities can be accompanied by significant risk. Attend this webinar to learn more about the risks of selling in locations recovering from natural disasters and what you can do to alleviate that risk.
We will discuss:
- Where funding and payment will originate
- How to identify essential types of insurance
- Why agreements should include contractual protections
- How UCC filings & mechanic’s liens can mitigate risk
- June 25
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Webinar, UCC Webinar, Notice & Mechanic's Lien Webinar