UCC Debtor Monitoring
Monitor Your Debtors’ UCC Activity.
NCS is now offering a monitoring service that will keep you informed of any UCC action involving your debtor. NCS will monitor a debtor’s name and alert you of new UCC-1 filings, amendments, continuations or terminations filed by other secured parties. NCS will also alert you of fraudulent terminations and inadvertent changes to your own UCC filings.
With UCC Debtor Monitoring, NCS will:
- Send a prompt email alert detailing debtor activity, including:
- Filing number
- Date of the filing
- Name of the secured party*
- Type of filing
- Provide the option to purchase a copy of the filing.
With UCC Debtor Monitoring, you can:
- Monitor activity on your own UCC filings.
- Know when your competitors sell to your debtor.
- Stay informed of other UCC activity on your debtor.
- Support your sales and marketing teams by targeting purchasers of what you sell.
*DE secured party info by copy request