UCC Filing Services
UCC-1 Filing Program
In compliance with Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code, our UCC Services Group experts provide assistance in the preparation, filing and maintenance of UCC Financing Statements. A properly filed UCC creates a security interest and puts you in the best possible position to get paid, in the event your customer defaults in payment or files bankruptcy.
Ensure you are a secured creditor through our UCC Financing Statement Filing Program. We prepare and file a variety of UCC filings, including blanket and PMSI filings. After the initial document startup phase, all you will need to provide is the name and address of your customer in order for NCS to file a UCC.
We do the rest:
- Security agreements are generated and sent to the debtor for authentication.
- UCCs are prepared and recorded with the appropriate state and/or county offices, taking advantage of the most up-to-date technology available to get the fastest turnaround and earliest filing date.
- Follow-up dates are scheduled.
- Searches are initiated (if applicable).
- Once searches are complete, authenticated notification letters are prepared and sent via courier or certified mail.
- Once the process is complete, all documents are imaged and originals are returned.
Our UCC filing services also include maintaining an image backup and providing status reports, which includes UCC-1 expiration dates and UCC-3 filings, via our online services portal. We provide all our clients with custom web portals to provide secure, real-time account management. Through this portal, you can easily access debtor and secured party information; UCC filing process indicators; and images of all completed documents, including searches, notification letters and corporate organic record.
An important step in the UCC process is to ensure your filings maintain compliance. NCS also offers UCC Monitoring, which includes user-designed email protocols that alert you when a continuation needs to be recorded.