- This event has passed.
CRF / NCS Fall User Group Virtual Session
November 19, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Businesses prioritize how, when and which vendors are paid and often pay secured creditors ahead of unsecured creditors. But why? In this user group, we will review how you, as a trade creditor, can use secured transactions to ensure you are a payment priority for your customers, and the legal protections available should your customer default or file for bankruptcy protection.
We will discuss:
- The benefits of being a secured creditor, especially in this uncertain economy
- The necessary elements to a secured transaction
- Overcoming objections to UCC filings and preliminary notices
- What to do in the event of customer default or bankruptcy
This user group will:
- Help minimize write-offs and increase working capital
- Increase your credit knowledge and value to your company
- Answer your questions about developing a program that’s right for you!
- November 19, 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Category: